We deliver innovative, home-based, post-acute solutions.
our history / milestones
- PHCN (professional health care network) is established in Arizona with a statewide home health network
- Introduced innovative capitated model and proprietary home health intake software system
building for scale
- Investment from Serent capital
- Tango is launched in 3 additional states - Colorado, New Mexico and Nevada
- Received NCQA accreditation in Utilization Management
- Rebrand from PHCN to tango
- Investment from The Vistria Group
- New CEO and leadership to lead tango in next era
Act with the highest ethical standards by always doing the right thing.
Deliver what we promise and add value beyond what is expected.
Consistently demonstrate an unselfish commitment to working with others to create a collaborative culture.
Accept responsibility for our actions, words, and attitudes.
Foster creativity that challenges constraints and drives progress.
Encourage directness, candor, and diversity so that people and ideas thrive.
our mission, values and accreditations
Deliver innovative, home-based, post-acute solutions using proprietary technology and processes. We provide a comprehensive suite of products and services to health plans that help manage the total cost of care. Our programs support readmission avoidance, Star’s and HEDIS improvement, and other customized clinical programs. The result?